Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Two things i wrote...?

critique it, compliment it, whatever you want.





1.)


To have perfection in the palms of your hands


And, like a dove, to watch it fly away.





You had a taste of what you always craved


Only to ask yourself what was it worth?





Was it worth the pain in the end


The agony of comparing ever soul


To the one you had to let go of?








2.)


I glow like New York City,


And burn like the desert,


I’m just as blind as the love I’m chasing





I shine like the stars above,


And fall when they die


Only to realize love is just another lie





Blazing like the sun


Burning like a candle


…Time is fading…





I crash like the waves


Drink up the shore


Over and over, no more





Like a record player


The same beat


The same tune





All I’m asking for


Is something new

Two things i wrote...?
good,keep up the good work.


i like it
Reply:thats really goodd!

my horses

No comments:

Post a Comment