Monday, May 11, 2009

All kinds of options and places I've visited on the web are showing up at the top of my home page.?

I downloaded Internet Explorer 7 and then decided to get back


my original Yahoo home page. When I did this, lots of places


that I'd casually visited appeared on the top of my page..E-card


sites, screensaver sites, cursor mania...whatever in the blazes


that is, and other stuff I don't want up there. The whole layout


is bogus. I want my original layout back. I have stars, two


search boxes that I don't need and two tool options. Does


my computer have the original set up somewhere? Help.


Overwhelmed with information I don't want. Thanks.

All kinds of options and places I've visited on the web are showing up at the top of my home page.?
%26gt;click 'Tools'


%26gt;click 'Delete Browsing History'


%26gt;click 'OK'


No comments:

Post a Comment